Scott
We need to talk

About what ? You living me ?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 19:33

Emma
About what ? You living me ?

More about you telling me you thought you were pregnant three days ago and not coming back to me about that ever since...
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 20:24

Scott
more about you tell me that you thought you were pregnant there three days and will not return to me about it for ...

It's a joke ? Rolling Eyes I have nothing to tell you about this, what i have is not your probleme anymore

InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 21:40

Emma
It's a joke ? Rolling Eyes I have nothing to tell you about this, what i have is not your probleme anymore

jesus, emma ! are you hearing yourself? if you're really pregnant, this child is as much mine as yours and i will not let you get away so easily even if we've broken up.
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 22:01

Scott
jesus, emma ! are you hearing yourself? if you're really pregnant, this child is as much mine as yours and i will not let you get away so easily even if we've broken up..

Yes and I am sorry but ... I don't want to see you! You made me drope, you also drope your child. I let you THINK . you will understand

InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 22:14

Emma
Yes and I am sorry but ... I don't want to see you! You made me drope, you also drope your child. I let you THINK . you will understand
Fine! let's not see each other! but if there's a child involved, i swear Emma, you have no right to keep me from seeing him.
Just answer the damn question and you'll never have to hear from me again : are you pregnant?
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Mer 10 Aoû - 23:46

Scott
Fine! let's not see each other! but if there's a child involved, i swear Emma, you have no right to keep me from seeing him.
Just answer the damn question and you'll never have to hear from me again : are you pregnant?

You always love me ? You regret ?

InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 9:09

Emma
You always love me ? You regret ?
I do not regret the time we were together, not a minute of it but I do not regret the fact that we've broken up either.
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 10:55

Scott
do not regret the time we were together, not a minute of it but I do not regret the fact that we've broken up either.

We've broke? you mean you ? You're the only one not to regret , I regret to know you , to give you my trust

InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 18:46

Emma
We've broke? you mean you ? You're the only one not to regret , I regret to know you , to give you my trust
Still sorry about that but mostly sorry that you feel like this. But I fear that our relationship missed trust anyway.
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 19:25

Scott
Still sorry about that but mostly sorry that you feel like this. But I fear that our relationship missed trust anyway.

you can be sorry! ... And you are the only one who missed the trust... I have always been with you

InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 20:54

Emma
you can be sorry! ... And you are the only one who missed the trust... I have always been with you.
You can say whatever Emma... My conscience is clear. You'll deal with yours.
Now Emma, just tell me what I want to know and we'll cut this conversation short.
InvitéInvité

MessageSujet: Re: Emma's Phone    Jeu 11 Aoû - 23:20

Scott
Still sorry about that but mostly sorry that you feel like this. But I fear that our relationship missed trust anyway..

Maybe one day you will know the true. Have a good day xoxo

Emma's Phone
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1